Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sophmore.5

My first high school, as a sophomore, is half over. It has been a little bit dull, but I think it will pick up in the second semester. In the second semester conference in basketball starts and soccer will start.

This first semester I have made pretty good grades and I have actually learned quite a bit. Math is a whole lot harder but I think I have learned more in this semester than I have in most other whole years. This is the first year I have really gotten in depth in a science class. In my other English classes I had learned how to spell and read, but in this English class I am actually trying to learn a lot of grammar.

I have learned a lot this half semester and I plan to learn more the next semester, and I will hopefully have fun with basketball and soccer as I do it.

No comments: