Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break Fever

Spring break was a blast. I went to Orlando Florida and the only thing that made it better was the fact that I got to go with all my friends. I went with mostly everyone in our high school band and everyone had a great time.

I went to Universal Studios where I rode many rides but my favorite by far was the Dueling Dragons rollercoaster. Being just as good as the extremely famous Hulk rollercoaster, I didn’t have to wait nearly as long. I waited an average of thirty minutes to ride one of the Dueling Dragons whereas I waited about two hours to ride the Hulk.

Disney World, the happiest place on Earth right? Well not when I was dehydrated and nauseas the last three hours I was there. I tried to drink enough water but who wants to buy a $2.50 bottle of water. Is Disney so obsessed with making money that they can not think a little more about the customer?

Anyway the ride home was atrocious. Eighteen hours on a bus with a bunch of grumpy smelly people is no drive in the park. Everyone was getting tired of each other. I was fortunate enough to be able to sleep in the isle where I could spread my legs.

Vacation with all my friends was extremely fun and I am glad I am fortunate enough to be able to afford such things but there were drawbacks.

No comments: